06 February 2011

First Post!

I wonder how many blog posts have started with the words "First Post!"? Probably twenty three.

This blog is about my inability to draw, 99% of these drawings I have done at work whilst I should have been, well, working.

Aswel as drawing poorly and being paid whilst doing it I also ensure that I don't use the toilet on my unpaid breaks, I'm a rebel, I know.

Whilst starting up this page I had a capture to fill in that I found slightly amusing.




Whatever alicks are they sure look like dicks.



Anyway, This blog post is about my shit drawings, the people at my work believe I have serious mental problems and so I have decided that I should allow the public to dissect my personality and make judgement for themselves.


Future posts will hold my artisic failures.

Danny M Thompson/dmt

No comments:

Post a Comment