08 February 2011

New Bits and Bobs

My Wonderfull Girlfriend purchased me an A3 Sketching pad with some basic pencils from WHSmith during a shopping trip to the trafford centre, which was completely selfless. When I realised that in order to maintain the pencils at a reasonable rate of sharpness I declared that I had to purchase a sharpener, I wanted a profesional metal sharpner that I knew would work, but because my girlfriend had bought me all of this drawing stuff already she informed me that we HAD to purchase a plastic pencil sharpener of which resembled a globe. (Britain is a tiny blob which resembles a crumb after eating jelly.)


Every now and again I will draw a character that resembles nobody, and then I add these squarish glasses that a work colleague has, I tell them it is a picture of him every time much to his frustration. Though he believes that from start to finish I had him in my minds eye whilst concocting my character.

If these had been created before World War II, Hitler may have been more successful. Thankfully back then walruses were not as aerodynamic as they are here.


This one is actually upside down but if I didn't point that out you wouldn't have been able to tell.

It's a tounge, not a penis.
One of my personal favourites.

More of a future portrait of the man I wish to become.




My Girlfriend asked me to create a portrait of her, this is the result, she wasn't too happy.







Click on images to view full size

Danny M Thompson/dmt

No comments:

Post a Comment