30 March 2011

Dan Ledwood inspired


This is my first post for a long time (My laptop was stolen so could not scan my crappy drawings). The next few posts (Including this one) have been taken with my girlfriends brand new camera as I have moved house and can't find the leads to my scanner.

I hope you enjoy the latest installation of imagination and retardation =]

The following drawings were inspired by a baby faced gentleman of whom I find myself lucky for gracing his path during my time at Yell.com


 Dan got annoyed at this "It's pig skin" *Frown*, I know Dan, I was taking the piss ;D




If I bothered to draw this properly this would definately be hilarious.
 
I would like to point out that Dan is not massive as my pictures depict, he is a fine figure of a man and would win Mr World without even entering if he wanted.
 
Click on images to view full size
Danny M Thompson/dmt

No comments:

Post a Comment